Need more information on grant funding for your next Electric Car Charger? We’ve got the lowdown.
Find out if you’re eligible for the OLEV Grant
OLEV Grant Explained
EVHS – Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme
The Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS) provides full electric vehicle or battery hybrid vehicle drivers grant funding of up to 75% towards the cost of installing an electric car charger at their homes.
The grant is designed to help private plug-in vehicle owners offset some of the upfront cost of the purchase and installation of a dedicated domestic chargepoint.
Customers who are the registered keeper, lessee or have primary use of an eligible electric vehicle, such as a company vehicle may receive up to 75% (capped at £350, inc.VAT) off the total cost of the chargepoint and installation costs.
To be eligible for the grant you will need to:
• Have purchased an eligible electric car/vehicle or plug-in hybrid vehicle from 1st October 2016 onwards.
• Have private off-street parking.
• Install an OLEV-approved chargepoint.
• Make sure the date of installation is no more than 4 months ahead of the date of delivery or date of becoming the registered driver of the electric vehicle.
• Use an OLEV-approved chargepoint installer.
To read the full terms and conditions of the OLEV Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme, please click here
Need some help?
Please don't hestitate to get in touch.
If you're ready for your installation jump straight to the charger page by clicking 'Get a quote'.
Incase you still have a few more questions click 'Speak to the team'