EVHS – Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme
The Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS) provides full electric vehicle or battery hybrid vehicle drivers grant funding of up to 75% towards the cost of installing an electric car charger at their homes.
The grant is designed to help private plug-in vehicle owners offset some of the upfront cost of the purchase and installation of a dedicated domestic chargepoint.
Customers who are the registered keeper, lessee or have primary use of an eligible electric vehicle, such as a company vehicle may receive up to 75% (capped at £350, inc.VAT) off the total cost of the chargepoint and installation costs.
To be eligible for the grant you will need to:
• Have purchased an eligible electric car/vehicle or plug-in hybrid vehicle from 1st October 2016 onwards.
• Have private off-street parking.
• Install an OLEV-approved chargepoint.
• Make sure the date of installation is no more than 4 months ahead of the date of delivery or date of becoming the registered driver of the electric vehicle.
• Use an OLEV-approved chargepoint installer.
To read the full terms and conditions of the OLEV Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme, please click here